Wednesday 8 June 2016

Riding Gear Menu Selection for Today's Ride...& Still no Sena Prism Action Tube for me yet :(

Isn't it great when you start getting to the point where you actually kind of have a "Riding Gear Menu" from which to choose what you are going to wear for the ride of the day based on what the riding conditions will be like?

My ATGATT (All the Gear, All the Time) Lineup for Today's Ride:

ATGATT: CanadianMotoGal's Gear Lineup for Today's Ride

My Alpinestars Jacket shown above is actually the Perforated Version so today I choose to wear my Warm & Safe Heated Liner under it since when I left it was only about 15 degrees Celsius so I find that at highway speeds above 100 km/hr it can be a bit chilly when riding in anything below 20 Celsius (yes I am a wimpy wimp in what I consider to be "cool" temps).  The fit with this liner under my jacket is pretty sung but completely doable for me. As I only had my thin baselayer top under that, if the weather warmed up enough, I could easily remove the liner and stash it in my handy and much loved Kriega-20 tailbag.

Kriega-20 Tailbag on CBR250
My Gear Reviews for the Gear Listed in the Above Photos are Available as Listed Below.

1. Alpinestars Stella GP Plus R Perforated Leather Jacket 
2. Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Pants
3. Shoei Photochromic Transitions Shield (also see my Video Review of this Product & Please Subscribe)
3. Alpinestars SMX-6 WP (Waterproof) Ladies Boots
4. Alpinestars Stella SP-2 Gloves
5. Warm & Safe Gen 4 Heated Ladies Jacket Liner
6. Kriega-20 Tailbag
7. Why I wear a Balaclava (not really a gear review per se but just in case you were wondering why!)

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, let me know! What's you preferred gear on any given day? Post in the comments section below!

Oh yes, almost forgot...I was notified yesterday that the Sena Prism Action Tube that I had ordered the day previously is out of stock so I am once again on the waiting list. :(. It is amazing how difficult it is to get my hands on one of these in Canada!

Sena Prism Action Tube...Patiently Waiting for Mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment